This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users. This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser..
Balance S.p.A – Via Vittor Pisani 10, 20124 Milan Italy Phone: +39 02 39 540 888
Email address: email@example.com
Types of collected data
Method and place of processing the collected data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the Data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”). to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, envisaged by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of collecting and processing
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or requesting information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of collected data
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide the service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious activities or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User. To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Mailing list or newsletter
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this website may be transmitted. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this website or after making a purchase. Personal Data processed: ZIP code; city; surname; Cookie; date of birth; Usage data; e-mail; address; nation; first name; telephone number; profession; province; business name; website.
Contact form (this website)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Personal Data processed: ZIP code; city; surname; date of birth; e-mail; address; nation; first name; number of employees; telephone number; profession; province; business name; sex; business sector; website; various types of data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below;
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed;
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this website or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Reply to “Do Not Track” requests
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Processing of personal data related to profiling also through cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The so-called cookies “Third parties” are instead set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site. Below is a brief information on cookies and the list of those used on this site.
Technical Cookies, definition of the Privacy Guarantor: technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, can be assimilated to technical cookies if used in order to optimize the site directly by the owner of the site, who will be able to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to cookie analytics, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
Profiling cookies, definition of the Privacy Guarantor: cookies used to track the user’s browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in online browsing. The Site uses the following cookies:
- own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for purposes of internal security and system administration;
- persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it), through which the Data Controller can perform statistical analysis of accesses/visits to the Site
- Hubspot Cookie: This site uses HubSpot, which provides a series of services that allow the Owner to build user profiles starting from an email address, the name or any other information that the User provides to this website, as well as to track the activities of the User through statistical functionality. These Personal Data may also be crossed with publicly available User information (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can view and use to improve this website. Some of these services may also allow sending scheduled messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this website.https: //legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policyCookies used by HubSpot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/account / HubSpot-cookies-and-security-privacy.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
These are the information collected automatically through this website (also from third party applications integrated into this website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this website, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this website.